The Wilhelmshaven Association - Prince Rupert School 1947-1972
Photos from Wilhelmshaven 2009 - Taken Jim Mills.
Click on photo's to see an enlarged version!
Church Assembly Hall
The Site Fliegerdeich, taken from the Kaiser Wilhelm bridge.
Bonteheim site:  the flats on the left replaced the old Howe/Rodney buildings. View of Fliegerdijk in the distance

Press Crest to return to the Photo Gallery